Christmas time pet peeves

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 06:59:06 -0500

Wim:
	I'm glad you feel better now.  Although I don't know you all that well,
I suspect you're really not Scrooge at all.
	This reminds me again of why I send out the reminder cards several days
before the appointment.  One statement on the card says, "It will be
helpful if all items are removed from the piano before I arrive."  90+
percent of the time, everything is cleared off and ready for me.  Most
of the rest just forgot and scurry to get it done.

"God bless us everyone!"
Clyde Hollinger (who could NEVER pass himself off as Tiny Tim)