New Ivory

Tunethepno@AOL.COM Tunethepno@AOL.COM
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 06:18:21 EST

I've been to the museum a couple of times, and the Warther family are just
neat people. The museum is amazing and my wife swears by the kitchen knives
they sell.  (Any time you go back to visit the museum, you take they knives
back and they sharpen them for free.)
This is the first time I've heard of the ivories, or of "legal" ivory, but the
family is trustworthy from everything I've heard and experienced. I'm from
Indiana, but whenever we're in central Ohio, we try to stop by Warther's.

long time tuner, soon to be PTG,
John Stroup