Trichords tuning

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 02 Dec 1998 23:26:26 -0600

Hi Doug,
              PAZ is the spectum analyser side of the Reyburn Cyber Tuner,
it will measure the amplitude and sustain time of each of the partials up
the 12th. It also shows the cents deviation of the partials as well as
inharmonicity.  It is a very powerfull analytical tool for voicing, and
rescaleing. I have found it indispensable in educating customers, as well
as an aid when teaching voicing classes.
Hope this helps.
Regards Roger