String winding machine information

Doug Richards Doug.Richards@quantum.com
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 02:08:45 -0800

Hi all,

I've been discussing string inharmonicity with a coworker over the past few
months.  He got so interested that he began looking up all the applicable
patents and any other technical sources.  He also wants to know the cost and
availability of a string winding machine.  I have no idea if they are all
custom fabricated or what  (I assume they are).  If anyone knows if new or
used string winding machinery is available and the cost, please let me know!

Thanks,

doug richards
San Jose, CA
mailto:doug.richards@quantum.com