PT Journal Index

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:20:43 -0500

Richard et al:
My understanding (from Joe Zeman and others) is that they are having a hard
time getting approval from some of the authors of articles and will not be
able to do it.  The reissues that are available in book form now will not
be available on CD because of this.  I suppose it's some legal disagreement
and I personally suspect it's with a prominent member who recently left PTG
under less than amicable circumstances. We are reaping the fruit of what
was sown by a few.
I thought that articles submitted to the Journal for print became the
property of PTG, but then again, I'm no attorney-Thank God.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net