A Curious Statement

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 06:49:45 -0500

Hi List,
In the discussion on Petrof Vs Yamaha C-3 someone said to purchase to buy
the Yamaha and make your tuner happy.  A curious statement at best.  Why
would that makes piano tuners happy?  Could it be consistent quality,
consistent tone, consistent great factory assistance if needed, consistent
everything I can possibly think of.
	 I have never seen a Petrof live, only seen pictures and read about them.
My question is that if it makes the tuner happy, how can that be so bad
knowing the things I look for in a piano to make it enduring.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"A wonderful thing happens when you start promoting--Opportunities for
work.".