School district contracts

RptBob1 RptBob1@aol.com
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 07:28:11 EDT

Dear Dave:

To add my two cents:  I have several very large school contracts and the way
they were obtained was to go in- once you have done all preliminary talks as
outlined here and Bill Bremer's letter- and offer to do a complete inventory
of all their pianos with suggested work that needs to be done.  I know this
will take time, but in all cases-for me- it was time well spent.  I recouped
the lost time very quickly and now have a "repertoire" of over 200 pianos that
get tuned several times each year, every year.  These pianos are now in good
shape, are clean, and  regulated.  Email me privately if you wish more
specifics.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Rptbob1@aol.com
South Euclid (Cleveland) Ohio