Was Re: Coil tapping

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 15:46:57 -0500

List,

A while back I made a similar statement about some dealers not wanting to do any
prep work on their pianos, etc. and that they were mainly concerned with the
profit margin. However, I never said all dealers were that way. I have worked for
a few different dealers and there are many reputable ones as well. There is
nothing evil about making a profit. I was simply stating a fact. I was not
classifying all dealers as "the bad guys".
For those who may have been offended- sorry.

Regards,
Greg Torres