Yamaha C3

Cheeto LD CheetoLD@aol.com
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 20:29:20 EDT

Dear list,
     I have recently been looking into purchasing a new Yamaha C3...I just
wanted to ask you all a few questions about it. One, is 15,000 a good price
for a new one? Is there room for negotiation? Two, Are there other grands in
the same price range that are superior or of equal value to the C3? I also had
another question about the Yamaha company...I've heard of a plant in Georgia
that assembled uprights, but are any of the grands produced in the U.S. or are
all the grands shipped overseas?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Sincerely,
Caleb McVey

BTW...haven't we all heard enough about that dreaded subject perfect pitch by
now? My original question has been answered a hundred fold!