Questions on NJ Performing Art Center [OFF TOPIC]

KCW kw2@acsu.buffalo.edu
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 17:11:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi list,
	A friend of mine and I are going to drive 380 miles to Newark, NJ
to attend Yevgeny Kissin's Concert in NJPAC on Sunday April 26th.  Just
few minutes ago, I found out that all tickets below 3rd floor were already
gone.  Does anyone on this list know if there probably will be people
selling tickets outside the door before the performance?  Or do you happen
to know someone who has tickets to get rid of or might be able to help me?
Any input or suggestions would be great!! (privately please, I don't want
to waste bandwith.)

Thanks for your time.

Kuang Wang
Associate member, PTG
Buffalo, NY

p.s. I wonder who tunes for Kissin's concerts in NYC area, does anyone
know?