Hammer Butt parts

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 13:37:50

>I dunno why the trap board is usually called the bottom board, or the
>bottom pannel is called everything but...
>	Now if someone could explain why the key cover is called the fall
>board.......
>Richard Whatsinaname Moody

For most of the variations in names, all one can say is, "go figure".

However, if you ever have been playing when the key cover overbalances and
lands on your hand, you'll have no trouble remembering to call it the fall
board.

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"I'm glad there are at least some things somewhere that I don't have to do
today."
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant