More Details For Providence

Earl S. Dunlap, Jr. dunlapes@ici.net
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 15:30:08 -0400

At 06:49 PM 12-04-98 -0400, ZR!  RPT wrote:
>Hi List!
>
>This is intended for those of you landing at Logan Airport in Boston and
>wanting to get to Providence from there by surface transit.

In case it may help some of you, many of us--even those half way to
Bosto--find it MUCH easier, far less congested, and in the case of Southwest
Airlines a lot less expensive to go through Green Airport, Warwich, R.I.
It's a brand new airport; you'll like it.  U.S. Air is biggest, then
Southwest, then Delta.

Good luck.

Earl Dunlap, Jr.
Riverside, R.I.