hard pounding

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 05:08:48 -0600 (MDT)

	Greg,

	Sorry for this "shameless promotion." When I studied the field of
hammer techniques, I also realized that the differences in pianos, require
different techniques. So, I named the book that I wrote which describes
over twenty techniques--DIFFERENT STROKES. I have copies for sale. If you
are interested, please contact me.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta