Mail Filter is working perhaps? (off topic)

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 23:49:04 EDT

<<
 It has been pretty quiet on this list today. Everyone doing taxes? :-)
 Just wondering if my mail filter is working?
 I haven't received any posts at all from Bill Bremmer in the last few
 days.
 Not that I want to. Could someone tell me if they are receiving any of
 his posts?  Thanks.

 And a Happy Tax Day to you all!

 Greg Torres

Yes, I rendered to Ceaser today, but not a penny more.  I always owe, so he
will never get it from me until it is due.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR