Apprentice

Wimblees Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:53:37 EDT

Greg:

If you think you have the time to take on an apprentice, then work out the
details with him. Don't forget, he is learning from you, so he should
compensate you something for your time spent. This compensation could be in
the form of money, or in the form of doing something for you, like seeping the
floor, removing strings from a piano, etc. As he learns more, the compensation
can be adjusted.

As far as Randy's Course, is concerned, I personally would highly recommend
it. I have a woman working for me who took Randy's course, and I am very
pleased with how much she learned from his course.

Willem Blees RPT
St. Louis