hard pounding

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 05:57:37 -0600 (MDT)

	Bill,

	Thank you for your comments.
	What seems to be my difficulty is that, if I turn the pin enough
to feel it move, the bottom of the pin (I call it the Pin Foot) has turned
too far. Then I have to wrestle it counter-clockwise and fuss around until
the foot seems to be in the right place. This takes more time than I feel
it should.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta