Viennese action

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 02:50:21 -0400

Here are some Piano Technicians Journal articles that may be of help to you:
        Rebuilding & Regulating the Viennese Action - Aug 1983, page 10
        History of Early Viennese Pianos - Jun 1987, page 29
        Late 18th century Viennese & German Piano Building - Sep 1987, page 36
        Viennese Action Described - Oct 1976, page 11
Hope this helps.

Ted Simmons, Merritt Island, FL