Silent mechanism.

Michiel van Loon mvanloon@xs4all.nl
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 17:51:52 +0200

Barry,
The Piano Disk Quiettime kit can be ordered from:
Kevin  P. Gouldman
PianoDisk Europe
Rugstedvej 23
7100 Vejle
Denmark
Tel. +-+-75 86 4100
Fax +-+- 75 86 4199

Kevin on Jan 19 1998 faxed me the following prices :
GT 90                   DM 1895.00
GT 360                 DM 2130.00
GT O                    DM 1600.00
prices ex VAT and DM 50.00 shipping
I finaly bought the GTO for Nfl 1500  ex VAT at G.H. de Groot in Utrecht.
As a tone module I bought theYamaha pianotone module P50M for Nfl 553.19 ex
VAT
For Yamaha P50M specs see
http://www.yamaha.com/cgi-win/webcgi.exe/DsplyModel/?TGN00005P50-M
This  module gives the best sythesized piano tone I have heard in these
systems.

The GT0 is the same as the GT90 only without tonemodule
For specs see http://www.pianodisk.com

Michiel van Loon
mvanloon+AEA-xs4all.nl
Meppel
Nederland

+AD4-Hi all,
+AD4-
+AD4-Does anyone have the trade price list for the kit for fitting Piano
+AD4-disks silent system for an upright piano or other product.
+AD4-
+AD4-You may email me privately if you do ot wwish this to be public
+AD4-knowoledge, I just want to compare prices to one I have been offered a
+AD4-franchise for. It is U.K. product which will be sold to tuners for
+AD4Aow-600.00 +AD0- +ACQ-972.00 aprox
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-Barrie.
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4---
+AD4-
+AD4-Barrie Heaton                                  +AHw-  Be Environmentally
Friendly
+AD4-URL: http://www.airtime.co.uk/forte/piano.htm  +AHw-  To Your Neighbour
+AD4-The UK PIano Page                              +AHw-
+AD4-pgp  key on request                            +AHw-  HAVE YOUR PIANO TUNED
+AD4-