Silent mechanism.

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 13:58:37 +0100

Hi all,

Does anyone have the trade price list for the kit for fitting Piano
disks silent system for an upright piano or other product.

You may email me privately if you do ot wwish this to be public
knowoledge, I just want to compare prices to one I have been offered a
franchise for. It is U.K. product which will be sold to tuners for
£600.00 = $972.00 aprox

Barrie.

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |