Glorie at Steinway

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Fri, 03 Apr 98 16:53:39

Dear List,
	Please accept my oppologies if I mislead anyone regarding my
post about Glorie LeFrac at Steinway.  I was sadly mistaken about who
I was talking to at the time.  The comment I made about the person
with the somewhat unfriendly nature was , in fact, the receptionist
at Steinway ,  NOT Glorie LeFrac.  I have had nothing but positive
friendly and courteous conversations with her to date. I have found
her to be most helpful and responsive in a most professional manner.
Again I oppologize to the readers of this list and once again ,this
time publicly , to Glorie.
				Humbly in error,
					Greg Newell
Greg and Mary Ellen Newell