April Fools

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@nau.edu
Wed, 01 Apr 1998 11:23:21 -0700

Avery Todd wrote:

> >Try supergluing a quarter to the sidewalk.  I know its old, but in
> >the city, with the diverse types of people around, it gets really
> >amusing.  I watched this old lady whack at it with her cane for about
> >10 min., cursing......

I heard on the radio this morning that Burger King announced they were
going to start offering "left-handed burgers" for their left-handed
patrons. They would be shaped and sized in such a way that would make
them easier to hold with the left-hand.
Obviously a rather interesting attempt at an A.F. joke.

Here's one to try on your clients today...
"A major piano manufacturer has announced the production of "left-handed
pianos". The bass will be on the right side, and the treble on the
left".  ;-)

Rob Goodale, RPT