Up & Down

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 04:43:52 -0600 (MDT)

	John,

	Is it possible that you have been seeing the piano when the
humidity cycle is rather favorable? And, that if you checked the Relative
Humidity in January and August, you would find the conditions that cause
these huge pitch swings?
	In Calgary, an August reading in our church would be about 55% and
a January one would be about 15%. That'll do it!

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta