Damp Action Drying

Howard S. Rosen hsrosen@emi.net
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 19:53:51 -0400

I am reminded of my age when I am slow to understand something. So here
goes......What exactly do you mean by "spraying five cp in each note..."

Since I am on a bandwagon for the use of naptha and mineral oil solution, I
can tell you now that if the action you describe was frozen due to
moisture, you would not have had to remove the action to free it up using
the above solution with a spout. Just aim the spout at the centers and
spray away. It takes about 11 seconds.