Roadtest Yamaha M450TC #218401 -Reply back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:57:17 -0500

Dear Steve,
Thanks for the info.
I was worried,although I didn't say so in my original roadtest, that they
were made somewhere else since they did not have the Georgia decal inder
the lid.
One thing you may pass on to the people in charge is that the nylon/plastic
fallboard brackets are not going to hold up.  They are much too pliable as
the first one I tuned had already come off the bar.  Perhaps making them of
plastic covered metal would help.
As I state in my brochures about Yamaha, "Tuning a Yamaha is the closest
thing there is to recreational tuning."
Thanks,
James Grebe
pianoman@inlink.com