Vanderhoofven's Announcement

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 07:01:53 -0500

I agree.  Sometimes I think that associates are the ones that should value
the RPT status most.  That should be one of the things that motivates them
most.  The quest for more. If he's as thorough with his customers as he was
in this showing, he'll do well.  Organization and a professional attitude
in all areas is what usually sets you apart in the customer's eyes.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net