DAG

Gregory Torres tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 01:54:25 -0600

robert sadowski wrote:

> Dear list,
>      I'm working on a grand that someone gunked up the nuckles with Dag. Any
> suggestions on how to get rid of the buildup?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob Sadowski
> Erie, PA

Bob:

I have had good results by using denatured alcohol (the thinner used for
applying DAG anyway) applied to a terry-cloth hand towel and rubbing the
knuckles with it to get as much of the stuff off, and the same goes for
the repetition lever. However, I always re-applied DAG fresh afterwards.
I have found that most of the time the reason the DAG is "gunked-up" is
because either something else (Protek or teflon) was applied to the
knuckles, reps or both, OR simply the DAG was applied EXCESSIVELY.....

Good Luck
Greg Torres