Horrible example(s) (flame, offtopic)

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 12:39:26 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997 A440A@aol.com wrote:

> Bill wrote:
>    I did however feel a sense of
> >responsibilty to comment when I saw another person's work and reptation
> being
> >defamed as the principal motive.  That is truly JUNK mail.
>
>      Bill, I must ask, have you ever seen Dr. Floyd Steven's work?
>
> Ed Foote

Oh-oh. Look out! The ol' Foote can be one TOUGH critic when it comes to
giving someone the "boot". Wasn't there a story making the rounds a while
back, about Ed, as a young(er) tech, going into a Steinway dealership,
walking up to its head technician, and telling him to his face that he
didn't know what the hell he was doing? Personally, I loved it, although I
don't imagine that it helped too much with future referrals. %-) It
sounds to me like the good Dr. could be in trouble here.

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net