Delaminated pin block query

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 09:52:14 -0500

Good Morning Les,

When I am home, which is more often than not I check my mail two or
three times a day.  Yesterday morning there were 51 messages.  I dislike
them building up like that, becuase they get too many to respond to
adequately, when I feel qualified to write.

I think I pulled the actions of two squares (I steadfastly refuse to
call them _grand_) so I may not be the most qualified for that request.

Anyway, I enjoy helping and spreading rumors and opinions.

Have a nice weekend.

	Newton
	nhunt@jagat.com