..rebuild a George Steck..? further

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 17:50:43 -0600

Phil,
 Back in the 60's I worked for the dealer who sold Stecks.  If the grand
you are talking about was the Steck Model T they had a full perimeter
plate.  There were no agraffes used as I remember and were a decent
sounding small grand.  I have never heard of one of these models having
plate problems myself.   They were sized like the "cutesy" pianos but were
really quite decent.
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Only my best is good enough"