..rebuild a George Steck..?

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 17:26:03 -0600

Phil,
Look in Larry Fine's book.  He talks about one model having a weak section
in the plate. Many have broken..... It may be the 5'.  I rebuilt one not
long ago, then read the Fine warning.  Not sure that this is a factor, just
thought I'd mention it.  Best,
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.