Delaminated pin block query

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 17:07:46 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Newton Hunt wrote:

> Thanks for the praise, Les, almost underserved as it is.

Newton-- don't think for a moment that a single person on the list missed
that _ALMOST_! :)

Actually, when I wrote earlier about  a tech being able to post directly
to the list from a customer's home via a laptop, what I had in mind was
some unfortunate being asking for advice about how to remove the action
from an ancient square grand, and you telling him how to do it from the
comfort of your own living room, as you look out the window at a raging
snowstorm, all the time thinking to yourself: "Better you, than me, kid.
Better you, than me"!

Les
lessmith@buffnet.net