Flying tools

Howard S. Rosen hsrosen@emi.net
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 08:34:22 -0500

Hi Ernie,

This is the first time I have seen a post from you here, and what an honor
to have it addressed to me. Thanks much for your response. It was the
deciding factor after hearing other opinions (thanks list) that
strengthened my plan for a course of action. After reading responses from
this list and calling the airport security department, it's obvious that
all airports are different and one cannot depend on being allowed to "carry
on" the tools. I have decided to take only those tools that are essential
and roll them up and pack them with my clothing which will be checked in.

Thanks again, everyone.