Need Parts for Yamaha G1 and Krakauer spinet ASAP

Gregory Torres tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 18:54:51 -0600

Dear List:

I need to get hammers and shanks (already hung preferred) and bass =
strings for a Yamaha G1 serial # J 3910335. I think the original hammers =
are Renner-bass hammer has Yamaha Ger. printed on the side-and they just =
look like Renner...
I would like to stay with original parts if not too expensive or-any =
suggestions?
BTW-the flanges are the aluminum rail type...
I also need these parts really QUICK!=20

Also, I need a set of hammers and bass strings for a Krakauer spinet =
(it's one of those "grand" style cases that wrap around the upper half  =
and the sides are tapered down to the bottom. Also, I need a bass bridge =
either duplicated or re-capped.

I also need the keys re-bushed fronts and centers on both pianos and =
would like to know who I can send these to for a quick quality job-any =
suggestions out there?

I have accounts with American Supply and Schaff but because of the =
holidays approaching I can't count on a quick turn-around from either =
one.=20

Thanking all in advance!
Sincerely,
Greg Torres