software/technology question

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 15:59:49 -0800

Brad,

We took a poll on the list recently, and of those who responded, none
had gotten business from a web page but quite a few had gotten
appointments from their own customers on e-mail.  Maybe someone will
have different results now.

Good Luck

P.S.  If anybody can find any demographics regarding the types of
individuals who buy stuff from web pages, and what they buy, I would
certainly like to see it!

Warren

--
Home of the Humor List