Keyboard Magazine...

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 00:53:40 -0600

Kent Swafford wrote:

> I think the staff of Keyboard loves the piano.  <<snip>>Ben Folds, who insists
> on playing a real piano. (Or at least, he was still insisting on a real piano
> when I tuned for him during the Lollapalooza [sp?] tour last year.)

Cool gig, I would have enjoyed that.

> I think the piano is holding its own fairly well..

I really hope you're right about that.  As much as I love the "real" piano (and
B3 for that matter) I have to admit that I play an Elka weighted controller and a
rack full of modules.  I usually feel like a traitor 'til it's time to load up
and go to the gig.

Danny