Hard to open piano

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 08:49:54 -0600

The one I'm thinking of had the screws under the rubber (turned hard)
buttons on the top.  If there are buttons of any kind, try to remove them
and there may be screws underneath.  This is the old hidden screw design.
Loosen every screw underneath the keybed and check the effect. (the keybed
may fall to the floor) If that doesn't work, try a jig or chain saw.  Good
luck!
Regards,
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter