piano scams

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 08:10:32 -0600

Wow Ralph.  Well put!  I appreciate your ramblin' and will keep that post,
maybe hang it in my shop.  I think service guys can ponder these thoughts
and apply it to their business philosophies, too.  There's a new owner of a
dealership here.  Previously this dealership had the worst reputation in
the area, lots of truckload sales,etc., no service, you bought it, you're
stuck with it.  I hope the new guy is intelligent.  I'd like to send a copy
of your post to him.  Wonder what his approach will be.  Thanks for the
ramblin'!!
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.