Practice Room Problems

Wallace F. Wilson WILSON53@MARSHALL.EDU
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 22:15:26 -0800

We devised a chart with date/problem, and name.  Next we printed them on
*stiff* heavy bond.  We made it pretty, w colors.  Some people use it.
What has really helped us has been getting to know some of the students.
When they know who you are and that you care about helping them, they do
their part.  So for us, limited personal contact and a chart in each
room on the inside of the door or right beside it has helped a lot.