Young Chang reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 06:36:43 -0600

Hi Dave,
I can remember tuning 1 Yamaha grand in the 60's at a church. I tuned
regularly.  Was a good piano.  I have one client with a Story & Clark 5'8"
made by Yamaha (how long ago was that?) virtually a great piano.  I have
seen very few bad Yamahas through the years, including the early ones.
I am not sure the Young-Changs will ever get to that point.  I don't see
the commitment with the Koreans as I seen with the Japanese.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Only my best is good enough"