2nd question

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 20:51:42 -0600

Hi,

In regards to your second question. I was for several years the tuner for
an open air music festival. The piano(s) required many tunings per day. My
job became easier after I hit upon the idea of have 2 500 watt halogen work
lights shining on the piano over night. This helped immensley! I am a firm
believer in damppchaser, but in this case I think the halogen lights are
the way to go