SAT QUESTION

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 10:06:51 -0500 (EST)

..Bob Scott said:
>  SAT tunings are not used for testing potential RPT's.  The machine
>is merely used to store a note-by-note tuning that was arrived at
>aurally.  The FAC tuning generation is not used at all as far
>as I know.

..well, i suppose this is partially correct..I was informed that the piano I
will be tested on has the tuning stored in an SAT and the *numbers* that are
stored are the combined efforts of an Aural and Visual tuning on this  piano..

..i will be asked to set a temperment and tune to the break..then i will be
tested against what is stored in the SAT..

..i will stand at ease, *partially* corrected ( couldn't resist! )..