John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Tue, 04 Nov 1997 09:59:59 -0700

At 07:21 AM 11/4/97 -0500, Howard wrote:

>It's frustrating not to be able to read Del's attachments. Error message
>says that there is no associated program. Can any one clarify how to solve
>this problem? I use windows 95. Thanks

Use "Notepad" to open them. You may have to "associate" the file extension
with notepad as well.  If you need help email me.

They're just an electronic business card. My files directory is full of
them and occasionally I have to go in and delete because there are so many
duplicates.

		John

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada