final report RCT

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 16:09:55 -0600

This marks the end of tuning 28 pianos over 9 work days with my new RCT.  I
have now become comfortable, with an edge, for my new tool.  I took my SAT
with me yesterday to verify initial pitch on my 4 for the day.  I satisfied
myself to its' accuracy and have now relegated my SAT to sitting on my desk
with it plugged into my charger and my RCT goes everywhere alone with me
now.  Yesterday I did the finest tuning I have ever done on a 40" lam, SB
Kimball and a C-3.  There is still much to learn, but I will .  I feel that
it is now my tool of choice and will learn as much as I can about all its
features.  I do not wish to bore you further.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Only my best is good enough"