Service Vehicle

Lee Haynes piano88@bayou.com
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 09:12:24 -0800

Wim,
I agree...image does help, especially on first meetings. Even though the
miles are there, I have had many compliments on my (New)haha 1990 Toyota
PU. When I gas up, I just pay a $1 more and run through the old
carwash..
But I agree with you wholeheartedly.
P.S.I would even part my hair..if I had some to part...so I just
gloss..image!

Lee C. Haynes
Associate
North Louisiana