SAY WHAT? Words- Do They Clarify or Confuse?

barre41 barre46@ibm.net
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 23:02:49 -0600

Warren Fisher wrote:

> I never realized how important it is to say the right words to the
> right person until several years ago when I had the opportunity to
> travel with another technician while he was estimating repairs on three
> different pianos.

This reminds me of an illustration that Zig Ziglar used to emphasize
this point. When out on a date you can say, "When I look into your eyes,
time stands still." This is very romantic and sounds much better than,
"Your face would stop a clock."
 Norm Barrett