Piano plate refinishing

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 15:16:18 -0500

Yesterday I cleaned out my paint cabinet.  Threw away many cans that had
little or no weight to them.  However, I saved the spray tips.  You bet!  I
understand the problem of touching up if the plate gets chipped and has
been clear-coated.  However, now that I've seen the difference between no
clear-coat and clear-coat the appearance is so much more professional
looking with clear-coat. It also appears to be a tougher surface, seemingly
impervious to chipping.  (Last sentence my opinion.)

Ted Simmons, Merritt Island, FL