plate spraying!

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 14:58:54 +0100

You've intreigued me,

How do you persuade your clients to spray the frame in the home?  I use
tins of celleluse spray and I try to do it outside,  if I can't then I
wheel it out of my workshop down the bottom of the garden and into to
garden shed.  Where I spray it in there.  The reason for this is the
over spray,  it gets everywhere and tarnishes any metal surfaces such as
your tools.  The smell is horrendous.  Breatheing aparatus is required.
Just currious how you get away with it.

I always remove my frames however I use clout nails (the sort builders
use when refelting roofs) they have a very large head and I use them for
the agraft holes.

Barrie.

In article <333D9187.58DD@asan.com>, jptuner <jptuner@asan.com> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |