newbee marks..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 20:31:16 -0500 (EST)

....thank you..it appears like there's been plenty of *tooners* before me around here...oh there's one or two that have a good reputation and do good work..i've played on their work...right now when i go into a customer's home, i want that customer to say,
 *hey, he did a real thorough job..the last guy didn't do that..*..i'm NOT out to cut throats, just to be competetive..right now until my skills improve to RPT-level competency(that's the goal), my Customer Service skills must shine.