Service Vehicle mileage totals

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 13:31:59 -0600

>Let's see if anyone can top this. I have a 1979 Dodge fullsize van B250
>and it has 742,000 miles on it and is now being drivin by my son who is
>servicing pianos. I have a 95 Ford Chateau full size van (E350) with a
>power stroke diesel motor that I hope lasts half as long as the old
>Dodge. The Dodge is on its third motor.
>
>Lee Sankey
>lsankey@swbell.net
>San Antonio, TX

Lee!!
	That's GREAT! 742! WOW! Oh, by the way, I neglcted to mention that my
paltry 415 was on the original motor. Valve covers have never been off.
Only new engine parts are alternator and water pump. Lots of oil changes. I
dream of a diesel or Dodge v-10.
Guy
* Nichols Baldwin Music Company *
*    311 South Compress Road    *