home alone

Warren Fisher fish@COMMUNIQUE.NET
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 10:13:53 -0800

Wimblees@aol.com wrote:

> I want to respond to the posts that dealt with servicing pianos when only
> children are home.
> Of course I am not implying that you should not be careful. But if you can be
> honest, and conduct yourself honorably, I don't think you should have any
> thing to worry about.
>
> Willem Blees  RPT
> St. Louis

Wim,

I think you have to differentiate based on what a person is liable to
lose if an accusation is made.  The gentleman who started this thread
was a university technician with all the politics involved in that
situation. If he is not careful he may be looking for another job.  You
and I as self-employed have considerable less hazard.  Just my opinion.

Warren

--
Warren D. Fisher
fish@communique.net